This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
Clarkson Joinery and Furniture Ltd may occasionaly change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We advise you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information at any time:
1. Name and job title of any third party we employ.
2. Contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode and address.
3. Any other information that may be relevant to customer enquiries.
What we do with the information we gather
We occasionally use your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. We may contact you by email, phone, or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests, in an effort to constantly improve our services to our clients.
We are committed to ensuring that any information we have on file is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have stringent physical and electronic measures in place to safeguard and secure any information we collect, to make any data we hold as secure as possible.